Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for something to spice up your morning routine? How about nachos? That's right! Introducing our Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos. These crispy chips are topped with eggs, sausage, bacon, salsa, and melty cheddar cheese. You can even add some heat with a jalapeno! Ready in a flash and perfect for a crowd, our Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos are just as much fun to eat.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon room temperature water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cooked breakfast sausage links, microwaved according to package directions, sliced
- 1/4 cup ready-to-serve bacon pieces
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add egg mixture and scramble until firm. (Adding the room temperature water makes the eggs light and fluffy.) Spoon eggs over tortilla chips. Top with sausage, bacon, salsa, and cheese.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with scallion and jalapeno slices, if desired, and serve. Make sure you have plenty of napkins…just sayin’.
Check This Out!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 401
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 9.9g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 165mg 55 %
- Sodium 870mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!