Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup milk (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons granola
- Assorted fresh fruit for garnish (see Note)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine frozen mango, raspberries, strawberries, banana chunks, ice cubes, milk, and honey.
- Blend until mixture thickens and is smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour into 2 cereal bowls.
- Top each bowl with granola and garnish with fresh fruit as shown. Serve immediately.
Before You Start Cooking!
- Note: Sure you can use regular milk but feel free to substitute it with any of the nut or plant-based milks, like almond, soy, or rice milk.
- Go ahead and garnish your smoothie bowl with an assortment of fruit like blueberries, blackberries, kiwi slices, or raisins. Oh, and don't forget a drizzle of Greek yogurt to make it extra fancy-looking!
- For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, check out Easy Home Meals!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 239
- Calories from Fat 8.6
- Total Fat 1.0g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.6g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 44mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.