Easy-Breezy Smoothie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no better way to start the day than with a rise ‘n’ shine smoothie. And since each bowl is packed with lots of fruit and the goodness of Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Cashew Blend, you can feel confident that it’s good for you.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Almond Cashew Blend
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- Assorted fresh fruit for garnish
What to Do
To get the full recipe visit EASY HOME MEALS!
Did You Know
- Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Cashew Blend is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 25 calories per glass? Who would think something that tastes this good is that good for you?!
- For more sweet and creamy treats try these fruitilicious Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters, or, to cool you off in the dog days of summer, try this yummy Summertime Fluff!
- Plus, some of our favorite ice cream recipes include this Candy Bar Milkshake Sundae and this Crazy Good Ice Cream Cake, because you can customize them with your favorite novelty ice creams from your local freezer aisle!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent desserts, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %