We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Almond Munch is a sweet treat that comes from bountiful California!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring or extract
- 3 cups oven toasted corn or rice cereal
What To Do:
- Cover a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat foil with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook almonds, butter, sugar, corn syrup, and water over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes longer, or until almonds start to brown. Remove from heat.
- Carefully stir vanilla extract and almond flavoring into hot mixture. Add cereal and gently stir to coat cereal. Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet. Cool completely then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 7 cups snack mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Death by Chocolate
- Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread
- French Brownies
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- Fat Man's Delight
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts