The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
If you’re thinking, “What the heck is a bumbleberry?” you’re not alone. You see, it’s not simply a berry, but rather a mixture of berries. Here we combine frozen blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries to create a fun and fruity cobbler. Plus, it’s super easy, and since it’s baked in the air fryer, the topping is extra crispy and tasty. So, salute Frozen Food Month with a dessert that we think is “Berry Delicious!”
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar blend
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine mixed berries and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon berry mixture evenly into 4 (1-cup) ovenproof crocks or ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. With a fork, blend in butter until crumbly. Evenly sprinkle crumb mixture over berries.
- Place crocks in air fryer basket, in batches if necessary, and air fry 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and golden on top. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Test Kitchen Tip
You can find all the berries listed above separately in the freezer or you can buy a package of mixed berries that has all the goodness in one bag. Yup, that’s just another way that the freezer case makes our lives so much easier.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't let the name scare ya! Shakshuka is basically eggs, cooked in a flavor-packed, chunky tomato sauce. Our Simple Shakshuka is inspired by the dish that originated in North Africa, and that's now popular all over the world. Just wait until you taste how great it is!