Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This scrumptious, 4-ingredient cobbler is so easy to throw together, and it will make you a star in the kitchen. Imagine the aromas coming from your oven when you bake this Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) container cherry pie filling
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, sliced into pats
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place pineapple rings in bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon cherry pie filling over top and sprinkle with dry cake mix. Top with butter pats.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool slightly; serve warm.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Top 15 Recipes with Cherries!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 449
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 480mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.