We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a doughnut or a croissant? Well, it's sort of both! Our Creamy Croughnuts combine the best of both worlds with just 5 easy ingredients! Plus, we stuff ours with pudding to make 'em taste even better. (Hey, are you drooling already?!)
What You'll Need
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (4-ounce) container vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- Colored sprinkles for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat oil to 325 degrees F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Stack 2 rectangles on top of each other, then fold in half width-wise. Repeat with remaining 2 rectangles.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut 1 round from each stack. Using a water bottle cap, cut a small hold in center of each round. Re-roll remaining dough to form third doughnut, cutting out in same way.
- Place doughnuts in oil and fry 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until deep golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper towels; let cool.
- Cut doughnuts in half horizontally. Spoon pudding evenly on bottom half of each doughnut. Place top half of doughnut over pudding.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over doughnuts, garnish with sprinkles, and serve.
Feel free to change these up by switching up the pudding filling - chocolate, caramel, or even swirl pudding would be just as good!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,042
- Calories from Fat 814
- Total Fat 90g 139 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 0.8mg 0 %
- Sodium 650mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!