We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lemon Lush is a dessert lover's dream come true! Layers of cream cheese filling and a homemade lemon and whipped cream topping make an out-of-this-world dessert that's so good you can't help but go for seconds. Christy at The Girl Who Ate Everything shared this tasty recipe with us and we bet you'll love it just as much as she does!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- PUDDING LAYER
- 2 (8-ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
What to Do
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- Dirt Cups
- Blueberry Parfait
- “Heart-y” Berry Sundae Bowls
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- 39 Amazing Whipping Cream Dessert Recipes
- Mr. Food Fall Favorites free eCookbook
- Mr. Food Decadent Desserts: 25 Easy-to-Make Desserts Free eCookbook
- Lemon Napoleons
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook