We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cherry Crumble is a definite favorite in the Test Kitchen. Why? Because this warm, sweet dessert melts the vanilla ice cream for a mouthwatering dessert that everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 forks until mixture is crumbly.
- Combine pie filling and almond extract in a greased 1-quart microwave-safe baking dish. Sprinkle with crumb mixture. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each serving with ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.