We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cherry Crumble is a definite favorite in the Test Kitchen. Why? Because this warm, sweet dessert melts the vanilla ice cream for a mouthwatering dessert that everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 forks until mixture is crumbly.
- Combine pie filling and almond extract in a greased 1-quart microwave-safe baking dish. Sprinkle with crumb mixture. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each serving with ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.