Chocolate Chiffon Pastry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would guess that this fancy-looking dessert is made with just 5 ingredients? Silky smooth and chocolaty-rich, our Chocolate Chiffon Pastry is going to delight them all. We hope you're ready to receive lots of compliments!
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet puff pastry (from a 17.3-ounce box)
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix, made according to package directions
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- Bake puff pastry according to package directions. Allow to cool, then flatten gently.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Equally divide whipped cream into 2 separate bowls.
- In one bowl of whipped cream, stir in chocolate pudding; mix gently just until combined. Gently stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Add sugar to second bowl of whipped cream, mixing gently.
- Spread chocolate mixture over pastry sheet, then spread whipped cream over that. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Freeze about 4 hours, or until firm. Thaw in refrigerator 3-4 hours before serving. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 382
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 94 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 179mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 10.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!