Chocolate Chiffon Pastry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would guess that this fancy-looking dessert is made with just 5 ingredients? Silky smooth and chocolaty-rich, our Chocolate Chiffon Pastry is going to delight them all. We hope you're ready to receive lots of compliments!
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet puff pastry (from a 17.3-ounce box)
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix, made according to package directions
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- Bake puff pastry according to package directions. Allow to cool, then flatten gently.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Equally divide whipped cream into 2 separate bowls.
- In one bowl of whipped cream, stir in chocolate pudding; mix gently just until combined. Gently stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Add sugar to second bowl of whipped cream, mixing gently.
- Spread chocolate mixture over pastry sheet, then spread whipped cream over that. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Freeze about 4 hours, or until firm. Thaw in refrigerator 3-4 hours before serving. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 382
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 94 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 179mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 10.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.