Chocolate Sundae Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When store-bought chocolate sauce just won't do, mix up your own! There's nothing like homemade chocolate sundae sauce topping ice cream and your other favorite desserts.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, flour, and salt; mix well.
- In a medium saucepan, heat water, vanilla, and butter over medium heat until butter melts. Add sugar mixture and continue heating until mixture is almost boiling and slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly, and serve immediately, or cover and store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Makes 3 cups sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!