We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up an easy dessert for the holidays with our recipe for Christmas Fluff Salad! This festive fluff is adorned with red and green candied cherries and candy cane pieces. Every bite is full of Christmas magic!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.3-ounce) package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup white peppermint bark or chunks
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup candied green cherries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed candy canes
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened. Fold in whipped topping until evenly combined. Stir in marshmallows, peppermint bark, and candied cherries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. When ready to serve, sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
We've got a fluff for every season in our collection of Dessert Salads and Fruit Fluff Recipes!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!