Cinnamon Honey Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade butter makes a great gift for just about anyone (even yourself!), and this Cinnamon Honey Butter is holiday-special. Make a batch, or two, and spread the cinna-love!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
To make these a homemade holiday gift, fill a small canning jar or decorative tin with the Cinnamon Honey Butter. Decorate with ribbons or bows.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!