Pound Cake S'mores
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We put a delicious twist on a camping favorite with our recipe for Pound Cake S'mores. It's an easy and summer-perfect way to take your s'mores to a whole new level. Now, all you've gotta do is work on making some brand new campfire memories.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) pound cake
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (1.55-ounce) chocolate candy bars
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Slice pound cake into 1/2-inch slices.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush top side of cake slices with butter and place on grill, butter side down. Brush the other side and grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cake is heated through and golden. Remove from grill.
- Top half the cake slices evenly with chocolate candy and marshmallows. Place remaining cake slices on top of marshmallows. Press down lightly and serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.