Pound Cake S'mores
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We put a delicious twist on a camping favorite with our recipe for Pound Cake S'mores. It's an easy and summer-perfect way to take your s'mores to a whole new level. Now, all you've gotta do is work on making some brand new campfire memories.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) pound cake
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (1.55-ounce) chocolate candy bars
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Slice pound cake into 1/2-inch slices.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush top side of cake slices with butter and place on grill, butter side down. Brush the other side and grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cake is heated through and golden. Remove from grill.
- Top half the cake slices evenly with chocolate candy and marshmallows. Place remaining cake slices on top of marshmallows. Press down lightly and serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!