Cream Cheese Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cream Cheese Tarts are easy to make, easy to serve. They make great snack treats, party treats, anytime treats.
What You'll Need
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry or your favorite flavor pie filling
- 36 vanilla wafers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line muffin pans with paper baking cups. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over vanilla wafer, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Top each with 1 teaspoon pie filling.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool then refrigerate for several hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
NOTE: These tarts come out of the oven a little soft but they should firm up when you chill them.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!