Sleigh Ride Cookie Shots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Christmas season is here and that means we're all looking forward to sleigh rides in the snow! But, before you climb on board, have some fun with these Sleigh Ride Cookie Shots. Not only is this cookie fun to make, it's fun to eat, no matter your age. This kids can fill these chocolate chip cookie cups with milk and adults can fill them with a little more Christmas cheer. They're the perfect snack to start your sleigh ride off right!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Milk for filling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 22 slices. Roll each slice into a ball and place in muffin tin cups. Press down in center of each, making a deep well.
- Bake 14 to16 minutes or until edges are set and “cups” are light brown. Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a teaspoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then gently remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. Microwave 60 to 75 seconds, stirring occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth. Spoon a teaspoon of chocolate into each cookie cup and line the bottom and sides with chocolate. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is hard. When ready to serve, fill with milk and enjoy!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Your kids will love strawberry and chocolate milk filled cups. And for the grown-up kids in your family; try filling with Kahlua or Bailey’s Irish Crème.
- For more easy Christmas cookies, check out the rest of our 2019 Cookie Countdown!
- Like desserts this size? Don't miss our collection of Marvelous Mini Dessert Recipes.