Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This ooey gooey dessert is just for you! Personal-sized and made with just four ingredients, you can whip up these Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats anytime the dessert cravings kick in.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon M & M's
What to Do
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, melt butter in microwave 10 to 12 seconds. Add marshmallows and microwave about 20 more seconds, or until melted. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Add cereal and candies; stir until well mixed. Shape into a square and allow to harden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 311
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 208mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.