Gingered Peach Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crumbled gingersnaps add a unique flavor to this peachy crisp. Our Gingered Peach Crisp is a comforting dessert that can be whipped up in just 30 minutes. It's sure to be a family-favorite!
What You'll Need
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies (about 8 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place peaches, granulated sugar, and cinnamon in baking dish; toss until peaches are evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and butter; sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly.
We like to serve this warm with a scoop of ice cream. Yum!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!