Gingered Peach Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crumbled gingersnaps add a unique flavor to this peachy crisp. Our Gingered Peach Crisp is a comforting dessert that can be whipped up in just 30 minutes. It's sure to be a family-favorite!
What You'll Need
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies (about 8 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place peaches, granulated sugar, and cinnamon in baking dish; toss until peaches are evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and butter; sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly.
We like to serve this warm with a scoop of ice cream. Yum!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.