Grilled Waffle Sundaes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grilled Waffle Sundaes have the look and taste of classic sundaes from an ice cream parlor. We're sure your family and party guests will agree!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup maple or pancake syrup
- 8 frozen waffles
- 1 pint ice cream, any flavor
- 1 cup caramel sauce, warmed
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small saucepan, on the stovetop, melt butter with maple syrup.
- Baste both sides of frozen waffles with maple syrup mixture. Grill waffles for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Place waffles on plates and top with ice cream, caramel sauce, and whipped topping.
Garnish your sundaes your way. Use the toppings suggested, or add maraschino cherries, peanuts, or any of your other favorite sundae toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.