Heavenly Orange Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fluff that's sure to have your head in the clouds. Our Heavenly Orange Fluff is so good, it's easy to forget what you're doing and just start daydreaming (about having more fluff, of course). Every bite is full of creamy orange goodness, with just a touch of crunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, whipped topping, and sour cream; mix well.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!