Overnight Stuffed Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Now here's a recipe that's worthy of an extra-special brunch occasion. Our Overnight Stuffed Donuts are kind of like a cross between stuffed French toast and the best bread pudding you've ever tasted. This recipe is sure to start your morning off on a sweet note.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 to 8 glazed donuts (depending on size)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Cut each donut in half and place bottom half in baking dish. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over donut bottoms. Place remaining donut halves over cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt; evenly pour over donuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Uncover baking dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until firm in center.
- Serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup, or a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar.
- Serve this up with steaming mugs of our Mexican coffee.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!