Ice Cream Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Ice cream is one of our favorite summertime treats, and in this recipe for Ice Cream Pretzel Squares we've used it to make a perfect sweet and salty dessert that's 100% shareable. The best part is, you can use any flavor ice cream to change it up, so you can enjoy different variations all through the summer!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 gallon strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Hot fudge for drizzling
- Strawberries for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, butter, and sugar; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Bake 8 minutes; let cool completely.
- Spoon ice cream evenly over pretzel layer, pressing lightly into an even layer. Spread with whipped topping, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm. When ready to serve, cut, drizzle with hot fudge, and top with a strawberry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 347
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 384mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!
- Ooey-Gooey Pecan Squares
- Chocolate Creme Caramel
- Pumpkin Pie Trifle
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 39 Whipping Cream Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Apple Chiffon Mousse
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 22 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 68 Make-Ahead Freezable Desserts for the Holidays
- Death by Chocolate
- Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler