Salted Chocolate Pretzel Toffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 pounds
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
If you love homemade candy, then you'll love our recipe for Salted Chocolate Pretzel Toffee. It's an easy homemade candy recipe that's holiday-perfect.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups thin pretzels, broken into pieces
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Spread broken pretzels in pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and brown sugar and bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes without stirring. Carefully pour over pretzels. (Mixture will be very hot.)
- Bake 5 minutes, then place pan on cooling rack and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top. When chocolate is melted, after about 2 minutes, spread evenly over toffee. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let cool 2 to 3 hours, or until hard. Break into pieces.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.