Banana Split Sundae Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now there's a way for you to share your banana split sundae with everyone! Our recipe for Banana Split Sundae Fluff has all the flavors you love in a banana split folded into one yummy fluff salad. It's a no-bake dessert that'll delight the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- chocolate syrup for drizzling
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple with juice; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows, bananas, cherries, and walnuts. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve, or chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.