Banana Split Sundae Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now there's a way for you to share your banana split sundae with everyone! Our recipe for Banana Split Sundae Fluff has all the flavors you love in a banana split folded into one yummy fluff salad. It's a no-bake dessert that'll delight the whole gang!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- chocolate syrup for drizzling
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple with juice; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows, bananas, cherries, and walnuts. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve, or chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!