We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You only need five ingredients to put together this Peach Cobbler that'll knock their socks off! We've added a little brown sugar and cinnamon to sweet sliced peaches, to make this easy scrape-the-sides-clean cobbler.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Stir in peaches until evenly coated. Place in a prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining flour and brown sugar; sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Coat the top with cooking spray and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Spoon into individual serving dishes.
We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.