Lemon Pinwheel Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little extra sunshine to your day with these Lemon Pinwheel Rolls! They're perfect for brunch, snack-time, or dessert. Not only will you love the bright flavor in these, but you'll love how easy they are to make too, thanks to the convenience of frozen dough. We have a feeling you'll love these so much, you'll be making them all year long.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (25-ounce) bag frozen Bridgford Parkerhouse Style Rolls Dough, thawed
- 1 stick (1 stick) butter, softened
- Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
What to Do
This recipe comes to us from Easy Home Meals. Click here to view the instructions on how to make these Lemon Pinwheel Rolls!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.0g 6 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 281mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.