Candy Bar Milkshake Sundae
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Candy Bar Milkshake Sundae is not for the faint of heart. It tastes just as decadent as it looks! Each one of these features a creamy chocolate base that's topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. And if you thought that was all, think again! We finish these off with one of our favorite ice cream candy bars, a sprinkle peanuts, and generous drizzles of chocolate and caramel. Are you drooling yet?
What You'll Need
- 5 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for topping
- 2 candy ice cream bars (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- Caramel syrup for drizzling
What to Do
- In a blender, combine chocolate ice cream and milk. Blend 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Place a candy ice cream bar into shake and sprinkle with peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrups. Serve immediately.
- We used Snickers® ice cream bars in these milkshake sundaes, but feel free to use any other ice cream bar you prefer!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!