Candy Bar Milkshake Sundae
Our Candy Bar Milkshake Sundae is not for the faint of heart. It tastes just as decadent as it looks! Each one of these features a creamy chocolate base that's topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. And if you thought that was all, think again! We finish these off with one of our favorite ice cream candy bars, a sprinkle peanuts, and generous drizzles of chocolate and caramel. Are you drooling yet?
What You'll Need
- 5 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for topping
- 2 candy ice cream bars (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- Caramel syrup for drizzling
What to Do
- In a blender, combine chocolate ice cream and milk. Blend 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Place a candy ice cream bar into shake and sprinkle with peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrups. Serve immediately.
- We used Snickers® ice cream bars in these milkshake sundaes, but feel free to use any other ice cream bar you prefer!
Read Next"That Cherry Stuff"