Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a bright and cheery dessert in no time with our 3-ingredient recipe for Cherry Sour Cream Tortes. These sweet and tangy tortes make a great holiday party dessert!
What You'll Need
- 24 chocolate cookie wafers
- 2 cups (1 pint) sour cream
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling and topping
What to Do
- In each of 8 individual serving dishes, layer 1 chocolate cookie wafer, a generous tablespoon of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling. Repeat with two additional layers.
- Chill for about 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 158mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 7.3g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!