We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 (yields 2 cups)
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 tbsp
This fluffy frosting is perfect for cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and more! With our recipe for Marshmallow Frosting you can add a fun touch to all of your favorite desserts. Plus, it's easy to pipe or spread, which makes it even better.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 135
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 0.2g 0 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 61mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!