We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 (yields 2 cups)
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 tbsp
This fluffy frosting is perfect for cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and more! With our recipe for Marshmallow Frosting you can add a fun touch to all of your favorite desserts. Plus, it's easy to pipe or spread, which makes it even better.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
What to Do
- In a large bowl, heat butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 135
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 0.2g 0 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 61mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.