Mixed Berry Ice Cream Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to a Paris bistro with our easy Mixed Berry Ice Cream Crepes. One trip to your market freezer aisle and you'll feel like a French chef. Don't miss this passport to tasty excitement!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (1.5-quart) container French vanilla ice cream (see Note)
- 10 (9-inch) ready-to-use crepes (from a 5-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook fruit and sugar 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened.
- Using scissors, cut ice cream container several times so you can easily remove entire block of ice cream from container. Place on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 5 "logs." Place an ice cream log in center of each crepe and roll up. Place filled crepes seam-side down on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately with warmed berry sauce and whipped topping, or freeze until ready to serve.
To make this easy, buy ice cream that comes in a block-style container, or you can place a couple of scoops in each crepe before rolling up.