Mixed Berry Ice Cream Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to a Paris bistro with our easy Mixed Berry Ice Cream Crepes. One trip to your market freezer aisle and you'll feel like a French chef. Don't miss this passport to tasty excitement!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (1.5-quart) container French vanilla ice cream (see Note)
- 10 (9-inch) ready-to-use crepes (from a 5-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook fruit and sugar 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened.
- Using scissors, cut ice cream container several times so you can easily remove entire block of ice cream from container. Place on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 5 "logs." Place an ice cream log in center of each crepe and roll up. Place filled crepes seam-side down on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately with warmed berry sauce and whipped topping, or freeze until ready to serve.
To make this easy, buy ice cream that comes in a block-style container, or you can place a couple of scoops in each crepe before rolling up.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.