Orchard Plum Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When our Test Kitchen staff put this out for us to taste, let's just say it didn't stick around for long. This luscious Orchard Plum Cobbler won't last long with your crowd either.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds plums, pitted and sliced thin
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and almond extract. Cut in butter until crumbly; gently stir in plums. Place mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Cut pie crust into 7 (1/2-inch) strips. Place strips over plum mixture in a lattice pattern (see photo).
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 509
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 429mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 85g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.