Polka Dot Peanut Butter Jumbos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 33 Min
Why, what on earth are Polka Dot Peanut Butter Jumbos? As long as it has peanut butter, who cares?! We could eat a peanut butter dessert every day for the rest of our lives, and we'd still be happy. Make these as a creative alternative to your standard batch of cookies the next time you need a potluck dessert for your book club, church group, or any other event!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's plain or peanut chocolate candies
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, beat together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy; blend in the egg.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour and baking soda; add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well. Stir in the M&M's then drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on baking sheets that have been coated with baking spray.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 3 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- Tiramisu Trifle
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Very Cherry Lasagna
- Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion