Polka Dot Peanut Butter Jumbos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
Why, what on earth are Polka Dot Peanut Butter Jumbos? As long as it has peanut butter, who cares?! We could eat a peanut butter dessert every day for the rest of our lives, and we'd still be happy. Make these as a creative alternative to your standard batch of cookies the next time you need a potluck dessert for your book club, church group, or any other event!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's plain or peanut chocolate candies
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, beat together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy; blend in the egg.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour and baking soda; add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well. Stir in the M&M's then drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on baking sheets that have been coated with baking spray.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 3 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.