Raspberry Baked Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We guarantee you've never had baked apples like these! By adding raspberry liqueur and a few other ingredients, you can take your baked apples to a new level as an elegant dessert. They're definitely not your mom's baked apples!
What You'll Need
- 6 large baking apples, cored
- 1/3 cup raspberry liqueur, divided
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Place apples in a medium baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine liqueur, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Spoon mixture evenly into center and over top of each apple.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until apples are tender and can be pierced easily with a knife. Allow to cool slightly then chill until completely cooled.
- When ready to serve, in a small bowl, combine sauce from baking dish with the whipped topping, stirring until well blended. Slice each apple into wedges and serve with the sauce.
A fancy way to serve these is to drizzle the apple wedges with some additional raspberry liqueur just before serving.