Raspberry Cheese Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know you can create a tasty, homemade dessert using refrigerated breadstick dough? Well, it's true! You may think the combination of raspberry and cream cheese may be a little unusual, but we guarantee, if you give it a try, you won't regret it! And don't worry if you can't eat 'em all in one sitting. You can always just reheat the leftovers!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon sugar
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Unroll dough (do not separate into strips). Spread cream cheese evenly over dough; spread jam evenly over cream cheese, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Beginning at short end, roll up dough tightly, jellyroll fashion; pinch seams to seal (do not seal ends of roll). Cut roll along perforations in dough into 5 slices. Place slices, cut sides up, in lightly greased muffin pans. Bake for 15 minutes.
To reheat leftover buns, microwave at HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds per bun, or wrap the buns in aluminum foil, and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.