Raspberry Kissed Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We were once again inspired by the dairy case as we came up with this decadent chocolate mousse. The secret ingredient that adds richness is the cream cheese. When you add a touch of our freshly made raspberry sauce get ready for lots of oohs and aahs.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
What to Do
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Spoon into a large bowl and stir in cream cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- In another large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat heavy cream and confectioners' sugar until soft peaks form. Spoon the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and beat on low, just until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes, cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- In a small saucepan combine raspberries and sugar. Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until fruit breaks down and sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool and refrigerate until chilled. When ready to serve, spoon raspberry sauce on top of chocolate mousse.
- For that extra special touch, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.