Sour Cream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our quick and easy homemade Sour Cream Frosting takes only 4 simple ingredients! Frost your favorite cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts with this fresh-tasting creamy topping, and watch as they lick their plates clean!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- This recipe yields enough frosting to cover a 9- x 13-inch sheet cake.
- Looking for more fantastic frosting finds? Our collection of Homemade Frosting Recipes: Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More is bound to satisfy!
- One of our favorite things to use with this recipe is carrot cake. Try out this carrot cake recipe alongside Sour Cream Frosting for a real crowd-pleaser!