Blackberry Country Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh blackberries and a super-easy biscuit mix come together for a classic Blackberry Country Cobbler that just can't be beat.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter for dotting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together blackberries, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over blackberry mixture then dot with butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until just crispy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 255
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 329mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.