Cookie Cake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 slices (2 pies)
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
What could be better than a cookie, a cake, and a pie at the same dessert table? How about a dessert that combines all three in one?! Our Cookie Cake Pie is the ultimate mash-up dessert, and it's sure to be a hit no matter where or when you serve it. Make it for your next get-together and leave them all in awe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (21-ounce) package chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9-inch pie plates with cooking spray. Press a pie crust into bottom of each pie plate.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat chocolate chip cookie mix, butter, and 1 egg until mixed. Divide dough into 2 equal portions and press evenly into bottom of each pie crust.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, water, oil, and remaining 3 eggs until combined. Stir in 1/4 cup sprinkles. Divide batter evenly over cookie dough in each pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Frost each cake with vanilla and chocolate frosting. Garnish with rainbow sprinkles, slice, and serve.
Feel free to use different cake mix flavors and frostings -- have fun with it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 721
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 568mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 100g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 49g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!