We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-ounce) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate and peanut butter at 70% power in the microwave for 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Stir in rice cereal until thoroughly coated; spread into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate chips at 70% power for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Spoon chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread with a knife until completely covered.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until hardened.
Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!