We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-ounce) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate and peanut butter at 70% power in the microwave for 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Stir in rice cereal until thoroughly coated; spread into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate chips at 70% power for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Spoon chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread with a knife until completely covered.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until hardened.
Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!