Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Sweetheart Candy Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the store-bought mystery chocolates. Our Sweetheart Candy Bark is an easy, but fun recipe that's perfect for Valentine's Day. In fact, it's so good, you might be tempted to just keep it for yourself. Don't give into temptation! After just one bite of the graham crackers covered with melted candy, and topped with festive sprinkles, your Valentine will have eyes only for you!
What You'll Need
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1 (10-ounce) bag white melting wafers, candy, or discs
- 1/4 cup red melting wafers, candy, or discs
- 2 tablespoons red and pink sprinkles or jimmies
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with graham crackers, arranging crackers to fit.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, microwave white candy wafers for 45-60 seconds, or until smooth and melted, stirring occasionally. Pour the melted candy over the crackers and spread evenly, covering all the crackers. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of red and pink sprinkles.
- Place the red candy wafers in a small microwavable bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds, or until smooth and melted, stirring occasionally. Using a fork, drizzle the melted candy over the top of the candy bark. Immediately top with remaining red and pink sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until candy is firm. Break into pieces and serve. Store in an airtight container.
Before You Start Cooking!
- If you're prepping for the most romantic night of the year, check out our collection Romantic Recipes for Valentine's Day!
- If you're looking for a decadent dessert, whip up these Raspberry Cream Filled Chocolate Cups.
- One reason that candy become popular for Valentine's Day is because Richard Cadbury saw a marketing opportunity for his family's company. As an artist, he began designing and elegantly decorating boxes by hand to hold the chocolates. Pretty sweet, huh?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 104
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.2g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 33mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!