Triple Decker Brownie Sundae
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine making a batch of homemade brownies, while you're not even home! The decadent brownies in our Triple Decker Brownie Sundae are made in a slow cooker, which will keep your kitchen cool and free you up for the day. Then layer on the ice cream and toppings for a sinfully rich dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, sugar, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 1/4 cup chocolate chips, butter, and eggs; mix well. Pour into prepared slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low setting 4-1/2 hours, or until brownie pulls away from edge and center is still jiggly. Turn cooker off, and let stand, covered, 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with remaining walnuts and chocolate chips.
Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting