Triple Decker Brownie Sundae
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine making a batch of homemade brownies, while you're not even home! The decadent brownies in our Triple Decker Brownie Sundae are made in a slow cooker, which will keep your kitchen cool and free you up for the day. Then layer on the ice cream and toppings for a sinfully rich dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, sugar, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 1/4 cup chocolate chips, butter, and eggs; mix well. Pour into prepared slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low setting 4-1/2 hours, or until brownie pulls away from edge and center is still jiggly. Turn cooker off, and let stand, covered, 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with remaining walnuts and chocolate chips.
Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 918
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 51g 78 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 112 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 234mg 78 %
- Sodium 547mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 108g 36 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7 %
- Sugars 51g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.