Tropical Fruit Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to the tropics with our decadent recipe for Tropical Fruit Parfaits. Rich, creamy and filled with a burst of a trio of fruit flavors, this is one dessert no one will want to pass up.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1-pound) butter pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Using a wire whisk, beat 30 seconds then let stand 2 minutes, or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Assemble each parfait glass with a layer of cake cubes, orange chunks, pudding, cake cubes, pineapple chunks, pudding, cake cubes, mango chunks, and pudding. Serve immediately, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!