Tropical Fruit Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to the tropics with our decadent recipe for Tropical Fruit Parfaits. Rich, creamy and filled with a burst of a trio of fruit flavors, this is one dessert no one will want to pass up.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1-pound) butter pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Using a wire whisk, beat 30 seconds then let stand 2 minutes, or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Assemble each parfait glass with a layer of cake cubes, orange chunks, pudding, cake cubes, pineapple chunks, pudding, cake cubes, mango chunks, and pudding. Serve immediately, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.