We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- 10 Min
If you're a fan of turtle candies, then you're going to love this deconstructed, fluff salad version. Our Turtle Fluff features the three main ingredients - chocolate, caramel, and pecans - along with a few other ingredients that make this dessert really fluffy and creamy. Plus, since this is a no-bake dessert, you can make it anytime your sweet tooth gets a craving!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping, chocolate chips, and pecans. Serve or chill until ready to serve. Drizzle with caramel sauce just before serving.
Looking for a fruity variation of this dessert salad? Check out our recipe for Potluck Pistachio Fluff!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 483
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 28g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 3.3mg 1 %
- Sodium 318mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!