Peach Melba Foster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic dish of peaches and raspberries simmered in sugar, served over vanilla ice cream, and topped with sauce is to-die-for. Whether you make it on a hot summer day or serve it after a homemade meal, we bet everyone will be wanting seconds of our Peach Melba Foster.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (20-ounce) frozen, sliced peaches
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen red raspberries
- 1 cup packed sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in peaches and cook 5 minutes, or until thawed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except ice cream and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Scoop ice cream into bowls and top with the peach melba sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 552
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 81 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 212mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 67g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!