Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 pieces of kielbasi, 3 pierogies, and 1/2 cup veggies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Two Polish favorites come together in this easy tin foil dinner recipe - pierogies and kielbasa! Our Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs are easy to throw together on a busy night. They're also a great change-of-pace recipe for your next cookout or camping trip! Each packet has a full hearty serving of meat, veggies, and cheesy pierogies.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 12 frozen mini potato cheese pierogies, thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces French green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut 4 (2-inch) squares of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk Italian dressing and mustard. Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated. Divide mixture evenly into center of each piece of foil. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate; seal edges tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open packets carefully, as steam may be released. Serve immediately.
This makes a great grilling recipe too! To make it on the grill just preheat your grill to medium-high heat, place the packets on the grill, close the cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 2,204
- Calories from Fat 1,551
- Total Fat 172g 265 %
- Saturated Fat 59g 293 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 120g 240 %
- Cholesterol 635mg 212 %
- Sodium 10,542mg 439 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 6.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.