We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quesadillas go fancy schmancy here, thanks to goat cheese. Don't forget the margaritas for a true fiesta.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup ham mixture; fold tortillas in half.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, and cook, in batches, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 598
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 92 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 69 %
- Cholesterol 106mg 35 %
- Sodium 1,225mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Easter Meat Pie
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Corn Dogs and 'Taters
- Meaty Quesadilla
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs