Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers of sliced hot dogs, beans, and cheese combine to form this potluck barbecue dish. Just place Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole on the grill and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a disposable 8-inch square aluminum pan, layer half the beans then half the hot dogs, and half the cheese. Repeat with remaining beans, hot dogs, and cheese.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and place on grill. Close grill cover and heat beans 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the hot dogs and beans are heated through.
This can be put together ahead of time then kept covered and refrigerated (uncooked). Cook it when you're ready, but add 4 to 5 minutes to the cooking time.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 495
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 45 %
- Cholesterol 67mg 22 %
- Sodium 1,445mg 60 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
Easter Meat Pie
20 Best Burger Recipes
Grilled Hot Dogs
Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
NY Vendor Hot Dogs
Pronto Pups Corn Dogs