Cranberry Eggnog Gelatin Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out a fancy platter for this one! Cranberries and eggnog wrap up the merry mix in this ribbonlike holiday salad.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice drink
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) container cranberry orange relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
What to Do
- Place pineapple in a saucepan. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over pineapple; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat. Stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves; cool. Stir in eggnog. Pour into an ungreased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Cover and chill until firm.
- Pour juice drink into small saucepan; bring to boil. Place raspberry gelatin in bowl; add juice drink, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold in relish and chopped celery. Carefully spoon over eggnog mixture. Chill until firm. Cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!