Farm-Fresh Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be smiling from "ear to ear" when you make our delicious and colorful chilled Farm-Fresh Corn Salad. What a nice change of pace to team with grill or picnic favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve or keep chilled until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!