Summer Party Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallion
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 131
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 181mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!